What do I hate about PUGs???
Let me count the ways:
- They don’t know you and aren’t in your guild, so if it takes them 20 minutes to get ready they don’t really care.
- “Sorry gtg“.
- They usually seem more interested in screwing around than getting through the instance.
- One word – NINJA.
- Every once in a while someone will just go dark for 5 minutes or so, do nothing, then come alive again. No apologies, no explanations. WTF??!!??
- Average instance run time with a PUG: Normal run time X 2.5.
- Party members who get the drop they want off the first boss and split.
- Pullers who start the next pull before everyone’s ready.
- Pullers who think they can pull and can’t.
- People who leave the party on the first wipe.
- “Sorry – I can only play for 1/2 hour“.
I’m sure I’ve missed a few, so help me out via comments! Feels good to get that off your chest, doesn’t it? Amanna is here to help.